Monday, March 18, 2013

Kiss me...

...even though I'm not Irish.

I'm an Australian born half Italian half English girl celebrating and Irish holiday in a virtual world the only way I know how...drinking green beer and losing my clothes :P
 I tend to be getting my gear off a lot more these days...I claim no responsibility, I purely blame the skin creators for my semi nudity. Got to show off the beautiful skins.

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone around the world! 

Cheers!

LJ <3

Credits:
!bang: Pose - Carefree 1 (new release - The Liaison Collaborative)
Rue: Tonic eye - Clover (Not available)
Haus of Darcy: Dragon Studs (L) - Frost
Haus of Darcy: Dragon's Tail Gauge v2 (L) - Frost                
Haus of Darcy: Compassion Piercing Set
Haus of Darcy: Digital Studded Spinal Piercing
Wasabi pills: Teeloh - Ethereal
Wasabi pills: Jacqueline - Hair base - Ethereal
Pink Fuel: Cyber grey skin
The Plastik: Kali corset - clover
The Plastik: Soul Ink-Stargazer (face tatt - March FLF)
milevA's: Rainbow (market place)
Nymph Couture: Clover nom nom
LacieCakes: Clover bouquet
shamrock body tat (market place)

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done madame. I can never make green look that good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...thanks Rue <3 You look sexy in any colour!

    ReplyDelete