Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Challenge - July - Garden

Made myself a new friend while out and about this evening. His name was Rob. I'd introduce him to you but he is currently...um...indisposed. We got along so well that I invited him back to my place where we chatted late into the evening. Being the good host that I am, I offered Rob some wine and a deliciously sweet dessert. Moments later I got hungry and before I knew it the evening had suddenly ended.

Damn it! I always seem to wreck a good evening. Oh well, he was delicious!






The Challenge


The Challenge Credits:

JoHaDeZ: Garden bench A
Follow Us: My little garden hut (includes gardening tools and garden furniture)
22769: Little greenhouse
%Percent: Ant - Black
Hate this: Mesh - Growing herb books
Dysfunctional Designs: Gardening table

Other Credits:

Ra Ya Design: Drunk boy 2
ARIA: Oolong teacup planter moth orchid- Spring (June Arcade Gacha)

No comments:

Post a Comment